Through his eyes

She seems like a wild flower
A forbidden beauty
Only to see from a far
Only to fantasize when alone..

Whenever she's around
I feel this rush of blood
I can't resist,
looking at her
Admiring the magic in her smile
...I love her!

She catches my eyes at times
Doesn't react, just looks away
Her cheeks turn red..
Does she like that I'm here?
..recording every little move of her's?
Or is she shy?
Does she love me too?

Oh this feeling of compassion
I'm restless..
i just want to talk to her
..endlessly..
About the most random things.
I just want to see her smile..
look deep into her eyes..
To feel the warmth of her breath..
To feel the presence of her body..
I want to love her!!

Is it wrong?
that I dream about her every night?
that I could do anything to just "accidentally" touch her?
To feel the warm porcelain skin of her's?
I want her!!!

She's so beautiful, its unreal!
How can she have such a strong hold of my heart?
How is it even possible that..
Someone who never even looks at me
..has stolen all my sight of beauty?
because..
She's only beauty in this world
She's the only happiness in this world
She's the only love song in this world
She's the only hope in this world
She's the only love in this world!!!

..................................................................................

People say time flies..
but my clock has stopped..
Right there
At that very moment that I first saw you!
The day my heart stopped being mine
The day my mind stopped being mine
The day I fell in love with you!

Every single moment of every single day
How do you manage to occupy the whole of me?
Don't you think you're being selfish?
To take hold of every fiber of my being?
Darling!
Don't you know I need to survive?
My lady!
Don't you know I need to be alive?

I know I've said it a million times
I know you've heard it even more
But why do you have to be so beautiful?
And do you want to just kill with perfection?
Because..
You dressed in black is killing me
You dressed in your smile is killing me
You dressed in you is killing me!
......................................................................................


Comments

  1. It's what happened when i first saw you!!
    my clock has stopped..
    Right there
    At that very moment that I first saw you!
    The day my heart stopped being mine
    The day my mind stopped being mine
    The day I fell in love with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malady in Mumbai

COLORS